In need of a holiday...

I mean who isn't?

Hello everybody, it has been a while but just thought i'd pop on with a quick post about wanting a holiday! It feels like so long since I last went away and it more or less is because I went back in 2016 to Kavos and then went to Amsterdam and I haven't been anywhere abroad since. 

I realllllly want to go Barcelona, it looks so nice there. This sounds so silly but ever since I was a lot younger and I watched the Cheetah Girls 2 movie and they go to Barcelona, I have wanted to go because it just looks beautiful. 



Thing is, I cannot handle heat very well, it was 24 degrees yesterday here in the UK and I had to hibernate inside because of my poor pale skin, I need to like go to sun beds again to prep my skin for more heat. I know sun beds aren't good for you but these are the sort of things I have to do to prevent burning so easily lol :(. 

Hopefully I can go away soon, i just want to be on a beach with a slight wind, a cocktail and some sun and just chill out!

It's amazing what a holiday can do for people isn't it? And how cutting off from your reality and bubble of life can actually be such a good thing. 

I am not very good with flying too, i hate flights that last longer than two hours and even that is pushing it lol, I think it's the fact that i am so high up in the air and there's no easy escape, and your all close with people, and crying children...i dunno lol i have never been a fan to be honest.

Anyway, have a lovely week!

speak soon xxx

Comments

Popular Posts